1. Analytical Section consists of 2 parts: Logical Reasoning and Analytical Reasoning.
2. Analytical Reasoning is bit tough than that of logical Reasoning.
3. Logic Games are a lot of fun. Each game requires its own typical approach. It's very important for your technique to be fast. Refer to any GRE preparation book/CD and you will find some standard approaches. Most approaches require tables to be drawn. Mnemonics are used to define the elements of the game and some logical symbols to define their relationships.
4. Some questions cannot be solved without drawing small maps or sketches. Usually these questions can be solved very fast once the graphic representation has been made.
5. All logic questions do not demand the same amount of time. It makes sense to take your time in solving in first two-three questions as these will decide the level of the remaining questions.
6. Analytical Reasoning is tough. Each choice answer given to you will seem equally probable. Use your common sense and go by your instincts.
7. If you are not scoring high on your Analytical practice tests, it means that one or more of your techniques are faulty.
8. If you want to really score good in your test, it is very necessary to practice the Analytical section more and more.
Site created and maintained by
Bhawen,Santosh,Tushar,Vinayraj and Vinay